- Business must be privately owned
- The stock of the company, if incorporated, cannot be publicly traded
- The business entity is the actual member
- The benefits and services are then available to all owners, employees and family members of that business
- Business must operate at least 30 hours per week to qualify for health and dental benefits
- Non-profit agencies, self-employed and home based businesses are eligible
Memberships approved during the 4th quarter will be invoiced for one year. The fourth quarter of this year will be complimentary.
To join TIBA, Fill out and submit the digital form below.
Alternatively, print and fill out form at the bottom of the page.
If you would rather pay by check, please download, print, complete, and mail in the Application found HERE.