- Business must be privately owned
- The stock of the company, if incorporated, cannot be publicly traded
- The business entity is the actual member
- The benefits and services are then available to all owners, employees and family members of that business
- Business must operate at least 30 hours per week to qualify for health and dental benefits
- Non-profit agencies, self-employed and home based businesses are eligible
To join TIBA, fill out and submit this digital form.
Alternatively, print and fill out the form below.
Please note: You will be required to pay your annual dues upon completion of this form. Your listing in the members directory will not be active until your dues are paid.
** TIBA members receive a $25 credit on their dues for every new member who joins TIBA as a result of their referral. See the last section of the application to provide referrals.